Ave, Good Programmer!

Some days ago I was in a room with some developers. I was grumbling, as usual, on something (I can't remember what). As usual, my idea of throwing my salary away and building an enterprise came out again. Some of them thought I was joking, but I said my intention was hiring only the best developers available and paying them double salary of what they can find at the city. I, as I've said before (in Spanish yet), believe the difference between the best and the others is spectacular. I've just read another worthless post: 10 Developers for the Price of one.
If I just could get four of five of them, paying double salary (or even more!), there would be margin to make big money, at the same time they get a great payslip and a gratifying job...

Dreaming's free, I suppose...